NEW Dive Rite TravelPac - Multiple sizes & items!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zaixon

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all my dive shop is closing and we are getting rid of some new gear for a great price. This posting is for the Dive Rite TravelPac

Asking $320 + Shipping for each one
Paypal or Local Pickup (South Florida)
We have these sizes available: Extra Large, Large x2, Medium, Small

PM me any questions

$_57[1].jpg
Description from Dive Rite Website:
The TravelPac is a recreational BCD for warm water diving where minimal weight is required. At 25lbs/11.3kg of lift, the TravelPac will support one 80ft3/12L aluminum tank with additional weight not to exceed 10lbs.
The TravelPac is a highly streamlined, back inflate BCD that has the advantages of putting buoyancy where it is most needed for horizontal trim –throughout the torso supporting the weight of the tank. No squeezes or uncomfortable restrictions that can happen with a jacket style BC. The 360-degree, donut wing provides even inflation and won't tip divers while floating at the surface.
Extremely rugged, the TravelPac is designed for long-term use based on a hybrid design of our TransPac harness and Travel EXP wing. We have used the same materials and craftsmanship that goes into our technical BCDs, yet simplified the TravelPac to have less hardware, making it a lighterweight BCD that is ideal for
travel, plus its design allows it to pack flat in a suitcase. Its ruggedness is enhanced with a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder, backed by our WORRY-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
The TravelPac comes standard with a 1.5-inch crotch strap, used by advanced divers to keep the rig stable and moving with the body. Weight pockets are optional, depending on diver preference.

no, just whats shown, I believe the top d-rings are moveable tho

no, just whats shown, I believe the top d-rings are moveable tho

Actually, on the TravelPac (and VoyagerPac), you can move both the shoulder and hip D-rings, plus you can add as many more as you can fit.

Hope this helps...

Actually, on the TravelPac (and VoyagerPac), you can move both the shoulder and hip D-rings, plus you can add as many more as you can fit.

Hope this helps...
Thanks! I didn't know! :)

Hope this helps and answers some questions!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom