Sea & Sea MDX D300 and strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive_Redding

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My mother passed away and left me her underwater camera equipment, trying to sell. She last used a Nikon D300 (not for sale). The Sea & Sea MDX D300 is the housing built for it, it is in excellent condition. In addition to the housing, I have a Sea & Sea – NX Fisheye Dome port 56401 (new, still in box), Seacam Sportsfinder S45 and a number of strobes: Ikelite Substrobe DS125 (I have three strobes and 6 battery packs, plus battery rechargers times 2), Nikon Nikonos Speedlight SB-105 (new, still in box), Ikelite DS125 substrobe NiMH pack, Ikelite substrobe 200 (I have 4 with 5 batteries, plus battery rechargers times 2.). I also have a variety of accessories that I am not sure what they are or how to describe, can post photos if someone is interested.

I really have no idea the value. Willing to sell as a group or individual items. Make me an offer or contact for more information or photos.

Back
Top Bottom