Two Inon S-2000 Strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TightLines

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Recently upgraded to Inon Z-240's as I'm moving to a bigger system so I'm looking to sell my two Inon S-2000 strobes.

One was purchased new from Reef Photo, the other was purchased used from another member here.

Both strobes function flawlessly and produce great lighting.

The strobe I bought from another member shows more use and included a touch of corrosion on the lid of the battery contact when I bought it. Previous owner said there was a hair in the seal of the o-ring that let just a drop of water into it. Contacts on the other end of the strobe are 100%. Not the type of thing that bothers me since it functions 100% but wanted to point it out. This strobe also has a bit of discoloration that you can see in the photos below. I called Backscatter before purchasing it and they advised it was a non-issue and wouldn't you know it, they were right.

Other strobe is in very good condition and will include the original box, manuals, sticker and reflector kit.

Prices:

$375 + shipping for the strobe in better condition
$325 + shipping for the other

Will accept PayPal (buyer pays fees), bank or USPS money order.

Feel free to ask any questions.

20141212_112457.jpg20141212_112331.jpg20141212_112647.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom