Olympus OMD-EM5 body and spare batteries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
Bought it on Ebay as an impulse buy before I figured out which direction I should head for underwater shooting. It is currently en route to me with expected delivery next week (means it will probably arrive later). Below is the description given by the seller. I will inspect the body when it arrives and then accept payment from whomever wants to buy it. I will NOT accept payment before I can verify that I have it in my hands in good condition. Bought it for $350 and willing to sell for $300 + actual shipping by whatever means you want. Local pickup welcome in MA, USA or RI, USA areas. Please let me know if you are interested, but again I will not be "selling" it until I have it. Thank you.

his OMD EM 5 is in excellent condition. I have babied just like all of my gear. The camera works perfectly, has never given me any problems and it only has very minor scratches. I've never even noticed them until right now because I felt obligated to check it very closely before selling it here. The three batteries that are included in this auction are the original factory models that Olympus sends with the camera. They only send one though, and you're getting three. The one thing to keep in mind is that it is missing the the rubber eye piece for the viewfinder which should cost you about $12 to replace. Please message me if you have any questions about the camera and please do not bid on this unless it will be shipping to the US.  Thank you, Trey

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom