GLWC Merchandise Payment Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will put this thread on my subscribed list so that I don't miss any posts.

Big-T has my permission to send my address and contact information to people that need to pay me when he writes the PM's. This will serve as public notification of that as I don't know if have even told Big-T that with all of the PM's and E-Mails flying around.

My preferred method of payment will be personal check, followed closely by a straight PayPal transaction. If a person must, I will take a credit card through PayPal, but I trust in human nature that the people that need to pay me this way will have checked out the other options first.

My personal e-mail (and PayPal acct.) are easily located on the webpage support portion of the GLWC web-site.

For the people who do NOT want their tee-shirts to be delivered at Gilboa, please let me know as I will do the sorting out here. Right now, it is looking like we have two major shipments with one going to Gilboa and the other being shipped to a volunteer in Chicago (who hasn't stepped forward yet) to hand them out at the Dive Show there. I am sure that there will be a few "special handling" cases. In that case I will receive the shirts and/or hats and ship them from here.

Now that the business is out of the way, I can be less formal and say that all of the people involved have done a bang-up job of getting this off the ground. THANKS!

I hope that everybody enjoys their merchandise. Thanks again for running with the idea of this section of the board.

Alright folks, a little more news on the shirts.

We (brian, gedunk and myself) have decided that we should have a prototype shirt made up for all to view before sending in $$$ for the shirts. This prototype design will be voted on by 7 people....those 7 have been PM'd (o.k., 3 of them are us) and are people who I think have been involved pretty intimately in the design and implementation of the whole logo and t-shirt process.

We are also at this time looking for a volunteer to receive a shipment of shirts in Chicago.

There will be one shipment of shirts going to Gilboa.

Others are going to have to make arrangments to have the shirts shipped to them, or have a friend (or other SB member) pick up their shirts at the OWU in chicago, or gilboa.

I will be sending out Order donfirmations and sub-totals to everyone today (I have a free day from work...but I got here before we closed, so no boss for me.....I love mornings)

-T

... an e-mail from Capt. Mike yesterday. He has graciously volunteered to recieve the shirts in Chicago and distribute them at the Our World Underwater show.

Thanks, Capt. Mike!

Alright folks...

All is going well up to this point, we are only waiting to hear back from one person.

If you all could let us know (some of you have) where you would like your T-shirt shipped to (chicago, gilboa, or your house) we can keep things moving along.

I will be PMing order confirmations this evening or tomorrow morning.

-T

I'm sure it will help if your specific when you send your payment. List the size, color, amount of shirts you ordered. Number of hats, if ordered. I'm sure your screen name would be helpful as well. And where you'd like your order sent to. They are going to need more than just a check from John Doe.

Just a thought...

Do you think you'll need a check list w/ our real names for picking up the shirts at either Gilboa or OWU. Anybody lurking on the boards could show up & say "I'm Kat & I'm picking up 2 T-shirts." If you know them personally, it won't be an issue. But here in Chicago, I think there are alot of us who haven't met yet.

Big-t-2538:
Alright folks...

All is going well up to this point, we are only waiting to hear back from one person.

If you all could let us know (some of you have) where you would like your T-shirt shipped to (chicago, gilboa, or your house) we can keep things moving along.

I will be PMing order confirmations this evening or tomorrow morning.

-T
At this point, Don and I plan to drive down to Gilboa to pick up our shirts. We won't dive that day but want to meet y'all and scope out the place. Will bring dessert!

Hey DiverBrian and Big-T,

You are doing a great job coordinating this.

I will just pick up my one T-shirt at Gilboa on April 16-18th.

-Dave

...I'll probably see Brian before we go to Gilboa and just give him the money he is due. I'll pick up my 1, XL, Ash, With Pocket when we get together to dive at Gilboa....

Thanks much!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom