10 Great Wrecks of the Great Lakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitten Diver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone else had the chance to look through the April edition of Rodale's Scuba Diving?
They have an article discussing 10 Great Lakes Wrecks that are ideal for recreational divers.
After attending the Shipwreck Festival and now scanning through this article I am really foaming at the mouth to get wet in the Great Lakes again this year. My LDS has about 5 trips planned this year hope to get in on a couple of them. I guess everyone needs goals.

Mitten Diver

PS Don't worry I don't think it's rabies.

Made me want to do a drive & dive.

Whats the old saying, so many wrecks so little time!

Juls

...of the wrecks mentioned, I have only been on the Wolfe Islander. I'm a bit surprized that they didn't mention any of the wrecks at Tobermory or Alpena???? I agree, so many wrecks, so little time....

Our LDS in Flint is suppose to have their summer trip schedule available the end of this month. I know they are talking about a trip to the Straits and Tobermory and probably Kingston again. They did a trip to Alpena last year that I didn't manage to get to. I'll be the first in line to go back to Tobermory this year, and will be sure to make the trip to the Straits too. Don't know about other trips just yet.

This being 'on call' two weeks a month is really impacting the amount of time that I can dive!!!!

Back
Top Bottom