Liveaboards in the Maldives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattsat

New
Reaction score
I have found some decent liveaboards in the Maldives and saw the Four Seasons Explorer. Is that part of the Four Seasons Kuda Huraa which is known for scuba diving and surfing. I'd really like to make a few dives there and heard of some sites such as Maldives Victory Wreck, Wreck of the SS seagul and Kudahaa. i assume the best time to go is between January to May.

I have found some decent liveaboards in the Maldives and saw the Four Seasons Explorer. Is that part of the Four Seasons Kuda Huraa which is known for scuba diving and surfing. I'd really like to make a few dives there and heard of some sites such as Maldives Victory Wreck, Wreck of the SS seagul and Kudahaa. i assume the best time to go is between January to May.
in

We were on the Four Seasons Explorer in 2012. Embarked at Kuda Huraa and disembarked at Landaa Giraavarua, which was a 3 night trip. The Explorer is more a floating luxury hotel than liveaboard. I highly recommend it and would do the full loop. The dive staff was awesome (our DM was Dan who is the best DM I've run across).

We also dove at both resorts. Kuda Huraa's dive staff was also excellent, LG not so much. Our DM at LG was sexist and not very environmentally friendly. We cancelled a day of diving because of the DM.

Back
Top Bottom