Monaco (I think)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dutch-scuba-kid

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
On Mark's initiative to blow some new live in this section, I came up with a new thread. :p Need some advice actually.
I study tourism, and probably somewhere around January 2005 the school will organise another trip (they hate it when we call it a vacation, since it's for our 'study'), and they told us we will be heading to the mediterranean somewhere... But that's a big coast line. So it could be anywhere. Well, my first thought when I heard this, was diving ofcourse. Now, there are some rumors we'll be heading for Monaco. So I can't tell for sure yet. And we usually have a tight schedule with a couple hours of free time per day. Guess what I wanna spend my free hours with? So I wonder if some of you would know some diving centers over there. Hope you can give me some advice. And also on what the diving is like in january.

Ramón

p.s. keep it alive :p

Monaco sounds nice though ive never been there. Especially underwater. There used to be the old Padi College there. Cannot remember the name but I suspect that the weather will be unpredictable in January, like it is here in Malta. Best to check it out.

Hmm... well not too much replies. Apparently the diving isn't very good over there then... Well, thanks for trying mark. :wink:

Ramón.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom