Instructors In Malta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mobymark

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys ! If you know of ant Instructors looking for some summer work in Gozo. April/May till October. Ask them to contact Mark.

mobymark:
Hey guys ! If you know of ant Instructors looking for some summer work in Gozo. April/May till October. Ask them to contact Mark.
As a Instructor who worked in Gozo some years ago its a great place Mark has been in the Biz for yrs,
If you fancy a total change and would like the challenge here is a great chance

Thanks guys! Hey Dutch Scuba Kid, I intend to be around for awhile so when you become an Instructor, let me know!

Wow! Great! Just a rescue diver! But I already have an offer! Whoohoo! :p
Thanks a lot. :wink: I'll keep that in mind!
Oh btw! Speaking of instructing in Malta. I have to do an internship in a little over 2 years since I study tourism and all. And I've already spoken a teacher about that. And she knows my scuba diving thing. And she already told me there's the possibility of going to Malta. To a resort or whatever. Just something diving related. Let's see if I can get you on the list. :p hahahaha. If you want that is. :p Not to sound pushy.
Thanks again for the offer. :p

Ramón.

No Problem! Just let me know what you need and ill get back to you with all the Info!

Any German, Dutch, French, etc. Padi Instructors looking for a summer job out there. Dont be shy. I just need one more.

Do you ever have room for CMAS Instructors?
Or are they not compatible with "the way the world learns to dive?"

Seadeuce

No problem with CMAS Instructors. The only problem with CMAS is to teach it, you have to be a member of some Country Federation. So if we get a CMAS diver from a German, Dutch, French, Etc, Federation. You have to be a member of that Federation to sign that students book, and vice versa. I am a CMAS Instructor also and have already gone through these problems so switched to PADI and SSI. If we do a Padi Course, its excepted worldwide. No complications. Send me your C.V. if your interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom