Must be all the cool divers were born in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitten Diver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Big T. Get any good stuff for your birthday? I got some new jets and a camera housing for the Olympus yesterday.

Mitten Diver

Happy belated birthday T! Always late this rabbit! Hopw it was a good one!
Ber :lilbunny:

Mitten Diver:
Must be all the cool divers were born in March.
Does that mean all the good divers were born in June? :wink:

Hmmm... apparently I'm neither good or cool.

Well said James...all the great divers are born in June...cause you get more than you bargained for....

I agree!! All cool divers were born in March. 15th here!!! And my honey got me a SubAlert for my b-day! Good thing too because we were constantly losing each other! LOLOL

Laurel- The Frog Queen
:froggy:

Walter:
Does Bruce know?

That was an "Alice in Wonderland" reference dear! We won't even be talking about THAT until after my AOW class. Let me get my stick for you dear (THWACK)! :D
Ber :lilbunny:

James Goddard:
Does that mean all the good divers were born in June? :wink:

Ya, but all great divers were born in July. :wink:

Mitten Diver:
Happy Birthday Big T. Get any good stuff for your birthday? I got some new jets and a camera housing for the Olympus yesterday.

Mitten Diver
It was loads of fun.....the wife surprised me, I got to throw some darts, got to drink some brews...

it was fun.

-T

Back
Top Bottom