"Ocean Wonderland" at IMAX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Navy Pier

New
Reaction score
This message is posted with the approval of the moderators of this board.

We are offering FREE tickets to a preview screening of OCEAN WONDERLAND at the Navy Pier IMAX Theatre in Chicago on Saturday, April 3 at 12:30pm.

Ocean Wonderland 3-D, filmed on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and in the Bahamas, is the first 3-D Large Format underwater film photographed entirely using digital technology. As a result, the film was shot almost completely with natural light, illustrating for the first time the underwater world exactly as it is. The film focuses on the incredible diversity of the marine life on the reefs as well as the many varieties of coral thriving there. Eagle rays, sharks and dolphins, along with a variety of fish, corals and other sea life, leap off the screen, drawing the audience into an underwater wonderland.

To reserve your tickets, please send an email to rsvp@slgpr.com.

Please note that there are a limited number of tickets available, so this will be on a first come, first served basis. We hope you are able to take advantage of this offer and get a first glimpse of this amazing new film!

Great offer! If I was still living in Chicago, I know I would be going to see this.
Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Thank you for the IMAX 3D presentation! It was an interesting movie and great fun for the kids. It was amusing to see the kids actually reach out into the air to "touch" the dolphin, shrink from the sea snake, and shiver as the shark cruised past.

I've never been to a 3D presentation, so I didn't know what to expect. But, I felt that the movie did an incredible job replicating the feeling that divers have underwater. I hope that the kids who see this will be inspired to learn more and gain a better appreciation for the underwater world.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom