Buckeye transplant to the Northwest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Porthand

Reaction score
Greetings All,

After spending most of my 48 years in Ohio I finally woke up when the opportunity was staring me in the face and am relocationg the the Northwest.
I have logged over 250 dives, (several boat and shore in Puget Sound) mainly quarries throughout the Midwest so cold water diving is the norm.
I appreciate the information the group members are so willing to share and look forward to the possibility of logging a dive or two in the near future.

Mike

Porthand:
Greetings All,
.... and am relocationg the the Northwest.

Lucky so-and-so. I just got transplanted to the Mid-West, Color me :grngreedy with envy. Depending on where you wind up you don't have to fall far to hit a good diving hole in the Sound.

Uncle Pug:
Welcome Porthand... were will you be locating in the PNW?

U.P.,

Good question, temporarily I will be staying south of Portland near my company's main farm. I am a shrubber by trade (Actually a travelling shrubber) and will be covering OR, WA and western BC for a territory. Have drysuit and tanks, will travel.
My wife teaches and is currently looking at positions from Vancouver, WA to Whidby Is. I work out of home office when not living out of a Ford F150 so ocation is kind of up to her. We hope to have something nailed down in the next 4-8 weeks. My regular travels will take me the the Seattle area once a month at least.

Mike

cd_in_SeaTac:
Lucky so-and-so. I just got transplanted to the Mid-West, Color me :grngreedy with envy. Depending on where you wind up you don't have to fall far to hit a good diving hole in the Sound.

CD,

If you are looking for a dive bud in the area, I can connect you with few Quarry Commandos that know quite a few Great Lakes wrecks and the better quarries to hit.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom