Our World Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDAnderson

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
If you're going to be at the show, come and join a bunch of divers for a cocktail!

Saturday, 24 April 2004
5:00 till 8:00
Basil's
Embassy Suites Hotel Rosemont / O'Hare

More info

It's looking like there will be a big crowd at the show this year, if you're going to be able to join us please post something here so I can give the folks at Basil's an idea how much space we're going to need.

The Embassy Suites is offering a big discount on rooms for the weekend, click the link above for details.

reefraff:
If you're going to be at the show, come and join a bunch of divers for a cocktail!

Saturday, 24 April 2004
5:00 till 8:00
Basil's
Embassy Suites Hotel Rosemont / O'Hare

More info

It's looking like there will be a big crowd at the show this year, if you're going to be able to join us please post something here so I can give the folks at Basil's an idea how much space we're going to need.

The Embassy Suites is offering a big discount on rooms for the weekend, click the link above for details.

I'll try to be there. I'm taking the PSI cylinder course Friday, and hope to head back Saturday in the afternoon to walk the floor. Hope to see you there.

Tim

Laser:
I'll try to be there. I'm taking the PSI cylinder course Friday, and hope to head back Saturday in the afternoon to walk the floor. Hope to see you there.

Tim
You'll like the PSI course - it's fun and you can actually learn something. I took it a few years back and Bill High is an excellent ongoing resource for questions from his students.

Hope you can make it back on Saturday for the SI. In past years it's only been folks from the RSD board and we've pretty regularly had 20 - 30 folks, this year we've added a couple of boards to the invite list so who knows what will happen.

Everyone - come on and join the fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom