Price gone up to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rooster1

Reaction score
Went to WhiteStar Quarry on Saturday and I was suprised to see the fee for diving for the day has gone up to $10 and the park ranger was making regular rounds to make sure you had paid and displayed. I hope with the extra that is being charged now maybe they can put in some running hot water and maybe just maybe it would be nice to get some better bathrooms other then those disgusting out houses. There were only 3 other divers there other then ourseslves. The the place looked abandoned and the water temps was 43F and above 45 feet my computer said 45F. The platforms are at the bottom and haven't been raised yet for the dive season. It was kinda nice to have the place to yourself instead of the mass crowds you get in the summer with all the students.

Yeah. Was updating my club's dive planners and emergency info for the non-charter sites we dive earlier this week. Portage Quarry's website shows they now have a summer pass. Don't remember that from past years although I don't think I made it there in 2003.

Did the signs at Whitestar still show a season pass?

Paula

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom