Not soon enough...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
O.K...Thanks to Ber for getting me all fired up about diving...

She let me abuse her students for a short bit last night, and I want to go dive now....I think the lecture is what sent me over the top. I've been dry since November....and I want to get wet now.

I have a new rig on order, and everything should be ready for a day of diving on the 17th.

Plus the bonus is T-shirts and hats.....

Must dive soon....going crazy in cubicle....

"no water and no nitrogen make tony something something..."

...take a couple deep breaths or something. You're starting to scare me!

Big-t-2538:

She let me abuse her students for a short bit last night, and I want to go dive now....I think the lecture is what sent me over the top. I've been dry since November....and I want to get wet now.

I have a new rig on order, and everything should be ready for a day of diving on the 17th.

frankenmuth_tom:
You're starting to scare me!
Odd...I think Ber's students had the exact same reaction....

Diving good.....typing bad....

The wrecks are starting to call my name! Starting in June, my weekends will be on the road for a month and I can hardly wait.

Narcosis good! Work (well... necessary evil to afford narcosis)!

Big-t-2538:

I know what ya mean. Hantzu701, Laser and I got together at Haigh on Sunday. Over on the shallow side my computer registered 40, 33 on the deep side. It wasn't too bad and its got me yearning for more. I'm going to try and talk my brother into meeting at Gilboa Saturday so we can get 2-3 dives in before heading to the family for Easter dinner sunday in Cincinnati and get some of the good viz before its gone. Ordered me a set of those fancy bayonet rings from Bob3 - should be in by this weekend - dry hands would be a bigger plus.

-netmage

netmage:
I know what ya mean. Hantzu701, Laser and I got together at Haigh on Sunday. Over on the shallow side my computer registered 40, 33 on the deep side. It wasn't too bad and its got me yearning for more. I'm going to try and talk my brother into meeting at Gilboa Saturday so we can get 2-3 dives in before heading to the family for Easter dinner sunday in Cincinnati and get some of the good viz before its gone. Ordered me a set of those fancy bayonet rings from Bob3 - should be in by this weekend - dry hands would be a bigger plus.

-netmage
Let me know how you like those dry gloves. I may have to indulge in just one more piece of gear! ( how many times have I said that to myself!! )

Hey T, glad you enjoyed the students! BTW, did you figure out the density of concrete yet? LOL! Next time use examples where you can state the weight of an object without having to tell them how you got it :D "The density of steel is ___ that's how we know how much the brick weighs." You did well!

Speaking of t-shirts, have you sent the final totals yet? Will they be done in time for Gilboa?
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Speaking of t-shirts, have you sent the final totals yet? Will they be done in time for Gilboa?
Ber :lilbunny:
No....and Yes....details will be coming out soon.

Laser:
Let me know how you like those dry gloves. I may have to indulge in just one more piece of gear! ( how many times have I said that to myself!! )

I'm going to have a couple sets of the Viking Ring systems at Gilboa for sale at our Meet and Greet. You can get them there if you could find time to attend. I'll be selling at Bob3's regular prices!

frankenmuth_tom:
I'm going to have a couple sets of the Viking Ring systems at Gilboa for sale at our Meet and Greet. You can get them there if you could find time to attend. I'll be selling at Bob3's regular prices!

Thanks. I'm going to try to be there Friday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom