Southern Oregon Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain Gary

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a member of Rogue Scuba Club, which is sponsored by Rogue Scuba in Medford, Oregon.

We are an established and growing dive club that dives the lakes and rivers in Southern Oregon, the Southern Oregon Coast and other dive destinations in the Pacific Northwest. We also have regularly scheduled trips to warm water destinations (this year is Turks and Caicos, Galapagos).

One of the more interesting dives we have on the schedule is Crater Lake in August. This dive is uncommon in that permission is not often granted, and the water clarity is fantastic.

We are excited in that Rogue Scuba has purchased a custom 28ft dive boat and created Rogue Scuba Charters, located in Brookings, OR. We will now have a much better way to dive the Southern Oregon / Northern California Coast.

We are also having a family dive weekend at Port Orford, OR over Memorial Day. We have reserved the group camping area at Humbug Mountain, so its going to be 3 days of diving and fun. Come join us!

If you would like to find out more about our club activities, call me on my cell at 541-601-1948 and I can give you details on our many activities.

Take care, Embrace Life and Keep Diving,

Gary

And it's still there. Even though Al never seems to be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom