"Missing Person"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Well not really missing, I'm sure he knows where he is. When I went to Rosemont Elementary School in Rosemont IL we had a science teacher named Micheal Haman. He taught there from 1974-1979. Since he was/is a scuba diver I thought I might try it here....if anybody knows him or if you are a member yourself...please drop me a line.

Aloha,
H. Lisa

I thought I'd bring this to the top for you Lisa.

I would love to see my first OW instructor become a member of the board too..but I don't recall his last name. He lived in Oak Lawn IL. ..His name was Chuck..so I know what you're going through.. Good luck!

Thought I'd bring this one on top again. I am sure we have lots of new members since I posted last.

Anybody know or has anybody gone diving with Michael Haman?

Natasha:
I thought I'd bring this to the top for you Lisa.

I would love to see my first OW instructor become a member of the board too..but I don't recall his last name. He lived in Oak Lawn IL. ..His name was Chuck..so I know what you're going through.. Good luck!

Got a description of what he looks/looked like. I know 3 Chucks that are instructors in the Chicagoland area.

He was with a dive shop in Alsip IL. Tall, good looking, like most instructors. :)

Back
Top Bottom