commercial diving work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

christine

Registered
Reaction score
I have a friend in the Seattle area thats looking for work. Does anyone know of any leads.....rumor has it the job markets tough....imagine that.

Thanx
Christine

christine:
I have a friend in the Seattle area thats looking for work. Does anyone know of any leads.....rumor has it the job markets tough....imagine that.

Thanx
Christine

www.diveweb.com go to interactive community. Check both help wanted and looking for work as sometimes people post job info in the wrong spot.

www.offshorediver.com sometimes some work posted

www.aaus.org has an opening for a diving technician job in Hawaii right now under postings within the last 30 days.

Jeff Lane

Currently I know 2 companies which are hiring if your friend is adc certified. I'm guessing he is since I know their is a school in Seattle. Try Torch Inc. or Superior Divers out of Belle Chasse La. You can find links to these from the sites rme listed above. Or, check out www.longstreath.com. I just hope your friend knows what he's getting into as almost no-one starts out as a "diver". He will probably spend his first 2 to 3 years choking hose and busting his butt for the priveledge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom