Fitness Members only : Weekly Journal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Let's keep this upcoming weekend's (and week until next Thursday) eating and exersice journals in this thread. We can start a new one every Thursday!
Sound good?

So are we using this thread to post out weigh in weights and exercises from here on thru next weekend and abandon the other thread that kind of led up to today?

In the mean time, WI on tuesday was 240# (another 20# to lose - at least), exercise was jogging this morning, 3 miles 30mins. Diet same old same old for brekkie and lunch (cereal, yoghurt, oj, banana, then sandwiches, apple, pear and grapes for lunch - all with copious amounts of water). Dinner tonight unknown yet, exercise tonight equally so.

HI simbrooks!
Yes, we will use this new thread all week, for our journals. WI's next week..losses that is, will go on a new thread Becky will start on Tuesday.

This thread is our daily diaries..exercise and food stuff here.
On my way to weigh in now. BBL

I'm a push over for this - I'm on the same schedule as yesterday only I have my secretagogue now:

0700 - 8oz glass of water with secretagogue mixed in
0800 - bowl of Kashi cinnamin yummy raisen cerial
1000 - banana
1215 - can of tuna (mixed w/2 tblsp hidden valley ranch light, a sprinkle of garlic and everglades seasoning and pepper) and a half of a whatever one of the cracker rows in a box of saltines are called. Salted on one side (dont like the plain ones - blah, bland!)
1330 - pinapple yogurt for desert

to go:

1600 - banana
1830 - mystery dinner, my wife hasnt told me yet ;D
2030 - pop corn
2200 - bed! :)

OK just got back from WI. I lost 2 lbs.!!!!
But that doesn't count for the scuba board challenge until next week's WI..so I won't even mention it. :winky:

Weird eating day. I just wasn't hungry this morning, which hasn't happened in ages. So no breakfast, just coffee and tons of water.

Lunch was nice.
I went out with the girls to Cafe Express. Not sure if these are all around the country/world/but they are a salad soup kinda place.

I had a spinach salad and one bread stick. Aso a little balsamic on it and grilled chicken breast.
Really good.

Dinner is Chapel Hill Venison. Low in fat, as Chickdiver said. I'll make Boston maple flavored baked beans (lots of fiber) and another salad with it.

Dessert will be one of new Weight Watchers Chocolate ice cream cones. Love those and I believe they also have 4 grams of fiber.

I'm going away for the weekend..so this is where the test will come in.

Okay, I had to sneak a peak at the scales. All I am going to say is since Tues. I have lost. I won't reveal how much until the official time.

Breakfast: 1 Kashi Go Lean Blueberry Waffle, 1 cup of Fat Free milk, 3 slices of the Deli ham rolled and microwaved. Black coffee.
Lunch: Spinach salad from Subway, I used 1/2 a packet of their dressing (2pts) and had Crystal Light tea.
Afternoon snack: Cucumber slices, baby carrots and 10 grapes, with 1oz of Laughing Cow semisoft cheese. Crystal light tea again.
Dinner: Planned to be: 3/4 cup of spaghetti pasta, 1/2 cup of meat sauce ( made with ground venison) (Have you noticed quite a few of us are eating venison? We must have some hunters around us divers. ) Also will have a garden salad with Light Marzetti Ceasar Dressing. Dessert I am having a WW frozen Key Lime dessert, just found them today so I don't know what they are like yet will see.

Exercise: 30 minutes with the Slim in Six, Start it up DVD this morning. I also walked a good bit today was my day off and I had alot of errands to do, which included shopping for Easter at Target and the supermarket.

Water: I have successfully drank 48oz. Not including the Crystal Light. I will have no problem drinking the other 16 oz. I will probably drink more than that.

Stay good. See you tommorrow. :wave-smil

Today wen't well. WI was 1.4 lbs than last week. But it doesn't count. I am going to start doing my own thing and not go to meetings. We'll see how this goes. I did buy a nice digital scale at linens and things. It is the only one that is actually to tenths of a pound. I couldn't just go back to whole or half piunds.

Didn't eat anything untill lunch. Plenty of water though. I had a half of a Subway Turkey sub without cheese and plenty of veggies. For dinner I had asparagus, salad, sweet potato, and a nice t-bone. I know, I know. Hey, if there was no cheating, then there would be no being good :wink: Besides, I still don't thinkn that I went out of my points range. I was running errands for five hours. Plenty of walking there.

Last night I started to do some yoga.... hah, what a joke. My wife was laughing at me as I was falling all over myself. It serves me right. When she did it the first time, I was enjoying the entertainment :dance:

Pop Tarts aren't that bad. Weight watchers points are only 3 each..depending on which kind you have.

Oh by the way, I had to split Snowbears posts off of here, and onto a another support thread.
This thread is only for Fitness members.

Jenny hope you're feeling better soon.

Please watch for posts, while I'm gone this weekend that do not belong here!

Good Friday to all!

Well, things are going well so far. Now that it's payday it'll be better because we can buy food and I can stop eating all the bad foods around the house. The riding to work everyday is geting more and more enjoyable. Am actually toying with the idea of getting up way to early one morning and jogging to work. If I take the same route I do when I ride, it'll be about 6 miles. That's something I haven't done since the Army. But since I got out with disability for my knees... perhaps it's not suck a good idea anyway. Unfortuneately can't really accurately weigh myself in on WI days. The only acccess I have to a scale is in the museum (US Space & Rocket Center/Space Camp), and it is far from accurate with all the people who jump on it. But hey, my weight doesn't look so bad on Mars and the Moon! :wink: Down about 2# so far, another 38# or so to go.

(On a really cool side note, WE'RE GETTING GUS' CAPSULE IN MAY! Stop by and I'll give ya a tour.)

Back
Top Bottom