Curble, Munkle, Fragle, Jagle, Snort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishy8411

Contributor
Reaction score
I gotta calm down.

My Dry Suit didn't arrive today. I had a dry suit class sheduled for tonight, so I could use it at next weeks meet and greet. When I checked with the post office, they said they show no record of the parcel being in the system.

GRUBLE, MUGGLE, DORF

I've got a call into the supplier, but they haven't called me back yet. There is probably a perfectly sensible explanation, but I hate having plans get screwed up. I wanted to be already to use (or less incompetent) my dry suit next weekend.

SNARG

Tom

Fishy8411:
I gotta calm down.

My Dry Suit didn't arrive today. I had a dry suit class sheduled for tonight, so I could use it at next weeks meet and greet. When I checked with the post office, they said they show no record of the parcel being in the system.

GRUBLE, MUGGLE, DORF

I've got a call into the supplier, but they haven't called me back yet. There is probably a perfectly sensible explanation, but I hate having plans get screwed up. I wanted to be already to use (or less incompetent) my dry suit next weekend.

SNARG

Tom

I took my class last night it was interesting I think I will be ready for Gilboa next week. Good luck on finding your lost suit. If not you can always to the rental for one weekend until yours arrives from its mysterious journey.

Fishy8411:
I gotta calm down.

GRUBLE, MUGGLE, DORF

SNARG

Tom

Tom

If it's any consolation, I don't think I'll have my new Pony bottle and rig ready for the Gilboa Dives either. Stopped by the Dive Shop in Flint and they assured me that the regulators will be serviced and ready, but they doubt that the folks that they send out to for hydo testing will have the tank back. I could have taken it to the tester in Saginaw for the same money, and had it back in three days, but decided to give it to the Dive Shop and let them handle it. Little did I know, that the tank would sit there for over a week before it even went out for testing. I can still dive, of course, but won't be able to try my new rig....

frankenmuth_tom:
Tom

If it's any consolation, I don't think I'll have my new Pony bottle and rig ready for the Gilboa Dives either. Stopped by the Dive Shop in Flint and they assured me that the regulators will be serviced and ready, but they doubt that the folks that they send out to for hydo testing will have the tank back. I could have taken it to the tester in Saginaw for the same money, and had it back in three days, but decided to give it to the Dive Shop and let them handle it. Little did I know, that the tank would sit there for over a week before it even went out for testing. I can still dive, of course, but won't be able to try my new rig....

Evening Tom,

Yeah, I'm kicking myself too. I should have insisted on UPS and paid an increase in shipping charges, but no I had to be cheap. I figured I had over a week for the shipment and would use the seller's standard shipping procedure. The thing that really worries me, is that USPS shows no record of the insurance tracking number. Which they say means, the parcel is not in the postal system. Wish the seller would call me back, soon.

tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom