Looking for dive buddies in seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maresreg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi all,
i just recently lost my dive buddy and im looking to meet some new dive buddies in the seattle area. i cant dive for a few weeks right now though. so if you know of anyone could you let me know. thanks!

Hey Maresreg,

I'm down in the south end and a new diver, but I'm up for getting wet just about anytime.

Toby

toby,
doesnt really matter where you are as far as diving goes im game to go to places i havent done yet. i hurt my ear 2 weeks ago though after 2 dives so im out of commision for a few weeks but if you wanna still go when im better we can set something up ok.
Mares
Fireboat57:
Hey Maresreg,

I'm down in the south end and a new diver, but I'm up for getting wet just about anytime.

Toby

i'm new to diving and in bothell i'm up for anything after my birthday when i get my new gear. may 13'th i specially wanna try some encounters with sixgills, seals and octo's.

Hi! My dive buddy and I are just north of Mt. Vernon... which is about 60 miles north of Seattle. hes out of commission for awhile with some borken ribs, and I'm out with a reoccuring knee injury, but should be back soon! Send me a message if you ever want to go diving!

Kayla

Kayla ... go here ... http://northwestdiver.com/forums/index.php?s= ... there are a few folks living up your way who you may be able to hook up with.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

well that sounds good keep in contact with me and we'll do some dives.
sploosh21:
i'm new to diving and in bothell i'm up for anything after my birthday when i get my new gear. may 13'th i specially wanna try some encounters with sixgills, seals and octo's.

kayla,

hi do you ever dive down this way? seattle i would love to dive with you some time.im out for one more week but i can go next weekend.i see you hurt your knee so when your ready email me i can drive up to dive with you too.

Kayla:
Hi! My dive buddy and I are just north of Mt. Vernon... which is about 60 miles north of Seattle. hes out of commission for awhile with some borken ribs, and I'm out with a reoccuring knee injury, but should be back soon! Send me a message if you ever want to go diving!

Kayla

Hope your ear is healed up. Lets dive sometime soon (this weekend I'm out in Hood Canal)!

Bill

hey toby,
im all clear by next weekend the doc said it should be ok by then to go. so im up for some diving. i got some already planned for saturday.
Anna
Fireboat57:
Hey Maresreg,

Toby

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom