headed to Utila , where to stay ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubblebrain

Reaction score
Hi all you bubble watchers

I'm headed down to Utila to take DM training and check out the schools . I was looking at cross creek , but based upon the information found here , I'm not so sure about this place . And I'll be looking for a cheap place to crash "stay" for a couple of months . Any ideas ?

Thank's , stay safe and don't bend . :crafty:

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

You might research your question in our Central America forum and re-ask it in there...

don
:D

BTW: You might fill out your Profile. It'll help...

hi

Looking to do the same thing, Utila Dive Centre offers free accomadations with there courses but in terms of a couple of months, they would only offer at best 2 weeks free at the mango inn with the dive master course. You could use that, and in the mean time look for an apt. Apprently they go for about $200 - $300 a month, even better if you get a roomy. Check out www.aboututila.com and http://www.utiladivecentre.com good luck, and dont sweet it, you shouldnt have a problem

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

Laurens

This message brought to you by Notwork Consultancy Inc.

Hi Bubblebrain,
well I cant claim to be impartial... I am the Head Instructor here at Cross Creek!
We do have a great DM program here and accomodation in a dedicated DiveMaster house at @ $2.50 per night (hot water shower), you cant rent an apartment for that kind of money on the island.
What I would suggest is come over and stay with us, dive with us and talk to the DMs in the program. Whilst here you can also spend some time going round the other shops and seeing what they have to offer.
Now, two weeks free accomodation is available from any of the dive shops if you prebook (and pay for) multiple courses.
I hope this helps, please Private Message me for more info or email through our website.
Regards
Simon (posting through my friends user name as he was logged on!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom