BC Wrecks: What depths? and Best wrecks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tentacle13

Reaction score
Thinking about planning a trip to BC. Any thoughts on the wrecks which lie among the distant bottom? What are the Depths?:jester:

HI, I'm located in the Seatle area also. Have dove a few times out of Nanaimo. There are a few ships that have been sunk for reefs and divers. To start with the HMCS Saskatchewan sunk a few years ago and the Cape Breton sunk last October.

I am actually headed up there in February to dive one of those and a few other sites.

What kind of wrecks are you looking for.
The Artificial Reef Society has sunk several. I think someone has given you the link allready.

I tend to dive some of the acual wreck in BC, along with the Nanaimo stuff Cape and Saskatchewan

There is the
Capilano
Gulf Stream
out of Camble River, I am putting together a dive trip there

Thanks!

I have decided to dive Nanaimo in May!!! Still have to work with my dive buddy to hammer out the details. Any recommendations also for Vancouver Ialand, Victoria?

Thanks again.

:eek:ut:

+1 Bucaneer Inn, great stay, friendly, secure gear storage and drying room downstairs, close to the marina, diver friendly,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom