Dive anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axeman

Contributor
Reaction score
I am flying down to NB for some family business. Would like to dive while I am there.

Will be arriving on June 16th and avaliable to dive on June 17 and 18th (thursday and friday) or I guess early saturday morning but I am flying out sunday afternoon.

It is a short stay but if I can get someone to go diving with, I will bring my gear.

I will be between moncton and saint john. So if anyone knows of a charter that I can pick up, or knows of any other dive I can do with them then please let me know.

apreciate the info.

Thanks

If my dive Buddy and I arent busy.. we dive a lot.. but weekdays are a little difficult. If weather is nice, there maybe a chance two of us can go with you out diving, meet you somewhere because we both live in Fredericton NB. I would check with the locations I sent you via PM.

so I am still looking for a dive buddy for the thursday or friday....

firediver is busy so any other volunteers ??

try giving the dive shack in saint john a call, they got a decent buddy list up there....and if you do get to nb, make sure you diving w/ someone who's dove the area in freq that your going to b/c of the tides there...you have to get in at slack tide or basically your f*cked!

dive shack
(506) 634-8265

Axeman:
I am flying down to NB for some family business. Would like to dive while I am there.

Will be arriving on June 16th and avaliable to dive on June 17 and 18th (thursday and friday) or I guess early saturday morning but I am flying out sunday afternoon.

It is a short stay but if I can get someone to go diving with, I will bring my gear.

I will be between moncton and saint john. So if anyone knows of a charter that I can pick up, or knows of any other dive I can do with them then please let me know.

apreciate the info.

Thanks

If you have the time on Sat morning, I would love to go diving. I may try for the time off on Thrusday and Friday but can't guarantee.

Let me know what you think

I am diving with a guy from the Dive shack on Thursday @ Deer Is... about noon.....

he is bringing his dad so another diver woudl round out a buddy team.... let me know.

Axeman:
I am diving with a guy from the Dive shack on Thursday @ Deer Is... about noon.....

he is bringing his dad so another diver woudl round out a buddy team.... let me know.

I got off today (Thrusday) at 12 but it was too late to go. If you check this and are still around we can go this afternoon or Friday afternoon. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom