hello from nw ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mgb43551

New
Reaction score
hello, new to scuba board. looking for new dive buddys(particularly female divers). have been diving for about 6 years and have in about 500 dives, so i dive alot. in summers i dive mostly in whitestar, but also go to portage and gilboa quarries. in winter, spend about a month(mid feb to mid march) in marathon, flordia keys. shallow reef diving and lobster hunting most every day while there. i'm a widowed/white/male 50yrs. looking for someone to share my passion for diving, but will dive with most anybody. like to do what i can to encourage new people in the sport. for me scuba is for fun and relaxation. not looking to do tech or extreme diving.

well howdy from middle Ohio.

check out the GLWC...there seem to be a few dive-bums over there from OH as well.

Hello from Toledo...

mgb43551:
hello, new to scuba board. looking for new dive buddys(particularly female divers). have been diving for about 6 years and have in about 500 dives, so i dive alot. in summers i dive mostly in whitestar, but also go to portage and gilboa quarries. in winter, spend about a month(mid feb to mid march) in marathon, flordia keys. shallow reef diving and lobster hunting most every day while there. i'm a widowed/white/male 50yrs. looking for someone to share my passion for diving, but will dive with most anybody. like to do what i can to encourage new people in the sport. for me scuba is for fun and relaxation. not looking to do tech or extreme diving.

[
hi paula,
thanks.
let's go diving
will probably be at whitestar in gibsonburg sometime on weekend of may 15-16.
let me know if your interested.
i'll know better times later.
ttfn:
safe diving,
mark

UOTE=diver_paula]Welcome to the board.[/QUOTE]

Mark,

I already plan to be at Whitestar the weekend of the 15/16th. Should arrive early Friday evening. Possibly early enough to get a dive in.

It's my club's OW checkout dives and first major Buddy Line dive (non-charter) of the season. Just look for the Ford Sea Lancers banners. I'll be the one organizing the larger group of divers and all the food. We'll be camping across the street. Usually set up at the far end by the outhouses. I'm planning a chili cookout with everything else potluck for Saturday night. I don't have a count yet but we should have around 30 people for the night.

See you there.
Paula

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom