Belize Bristle Worm - Nikon 4300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RockyHeap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
After a wonderfull experience in Belize diving off of Ambergris Caye for a week with my new Nikon 4300, I've got some great pictures to share. These are my first underwater pictures, and I came away very impressed with the 4 meg pixel Nikon and Fantasea housing for ease of use and picture quality. No external strobe was used.

638701_4719176171162760352_vl.jpg

very nice indeed

Good job! :thumb:

RockyHeap:
After a wonderfull experience in Belize diving off of Ambergris Caye for a week with my new Nikon 4300, I've got some great pictures to share. These are my first underwater pictures, and I came away very impressed with the 4 meg pixel Nikon and Fantasea housing for ease of use and picture quality. No external strobe was used.

Very nice picture but I noticed at the bottom of it it says "135 gallon reef tank". Maybe a dumb question to ask but was the picture taken in the open ocean or from a fish tank? Or is that the name of the dive site?

getwet2:
RockyHeap:

Very nice picture but I noticed at the bottom of it it says "135 gallon reef tank". Maybe a dumb question to ask but was the picture taken in the open ocean or from a fish tank? Or is that the name of the dive site?

I really like the worm on the coral :)

I think he means that he has a tank at home...I think his photo is from a recent trip...

Excellent clarity on this one, Rocky. Now, is the darker area at the bottom what you were complaining about in another post with the flash in macro mode? If so, was this one therefore taken with the lens not zoomed at all? How far away from the subject were you for this one? Great pic.

Rick

RockyHeap:

638701_4719176171162760352_vl.jpg
Looks great..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom