Any ideas???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

traci/joel

Reaction score
We will be on a cruise to Cozumel and Cayman. I'm certified and she only snorkels. Any ideas??? Dive shops??? Charters??? That will accommodate both of our needs??? Keep in mind that we also want to see the "rays"... Help!!! 3 weeks left.....

Welcome to the board first of all.

Caymancase should be able to help you out on your questions about Cayman and Achu should be able to help with Coz.

You could try PM with both of them and they will get back to you.

Have fun on your trip.

Tom

Yes, welcome to the board. And Tom's right... I can help you for diving on Grand Cayman. Send me an email at neptune@candw.ky with what you want to do, the date and the times that you are going to be on the island and I'll get back to you later tonight!
Talk to you soon! Casey

While at Georgetown Grand Cayman You Just Can't beat Edens Rock. There is a dive shop be the same name and you can Scuba as well as snorkel there.

It's with in walking distance from the cruse ship landing. If my memory serves me correctly there were a number of cruse ship people there.

The only worry might be residule damages from the hurricane they had in late season.

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom