NDR: Anyone in Seattle area mountain bike?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justin-branam

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi all up north. i live down in houston, but my older brother lives in seattle. im going to visit him this summer, and i enjoy dh/freeriding. anyone have any suggestions of where to go biking. i love the spots in the videos with the 15 foot high, wood, bridges if you will, so that would be cool. anyone interested in showing me around, please e-mail me. thanks all.

not sure about seattle area, but make a 2 hour trip up north to North Vancouver, BC. This is the ultimate in Mountain biking. I'd love to show you around, but had too many injuries from such mentioned bridges and stuff. Selling the bikes now.

You might want to check out the area east of Seattle. There is a paved & gravel trail that runs from Carnation to Snoqualmie (approx 12 miles) that runs through some nice country and will get you to some bridges that fit your requirements. About 40 mins east of Seattle to Carnation.

Near Issaquah is Tiger Mountain. 3 trails for various levels of bikers. Up and downs for your pleasure. About 30 mins east of Seattle with an exit off I-90 or an access off Issaquah-Hobart road on the south side of the mountain.

Last which I am not sure about is Snoqualmie Pass. This is a ski resort that I THINK allows for biking with lift rides to the top. It is about an hour east of Seattle on I-90.

Of course I don't know why you would want to bike when you can dive :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom