Turtles on E-Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Throw in shipping from China... the risk of dealing with someone "over there" with a nice little $1k USD auction going... it would be about the same cost and faster to buy them in the US (assuming that's where you are - fill in your profile some more!).

OTOH it could be completely legitimate.

Just keep in mind the EBay motto... "caveat emptor".... in other words, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...

"... it would be about the same cost and faster to buy them in the US"

OK...Where in the US can you get Turtles anymore????? Oh I know....E-BAY!!!!!

Canucklehead:
Just keep in mind the EBay motto... "caveat emptor".... in other words, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...

I'm familliar with "Caveat Emptor"......I learned all about it on one of my favorite Brady Bunch episodes!

I have been "EBaying" for a few years... and it's unlikely that I'd buy anything coming from anywhere west of Hawaii or east of Cape Cod.

I think that the issue here is that the source of these items is China. You pays your money, you takes your chances....

Canucklehead:
I have been "EBaying" for a few years... and it's unlikely that I'd buy anything coming from anywhere west of Hawaii or east of Cape Cod.

I think that the issue here is that the source of these items is China. You pays your money, you takes your chances....

Too true! I guess I won't buy 'em but it sure is tempting. Turtles would fit me perfect. Damn!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom