The Sea Fever, Cay Sal Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have booked a trip on the Sea Fever to Cay Sal in late June. Has anyone been on this boat and/or taken this trip ? I would appreciate any comments or suggestions that you might have regarding this boat. This is one of the few dive boats that I have not been on and I like to go prepared--without any surprizes. I note in their literature that they indicate you should bring your own towels ! This was a modest surprize. The Professor:rolleyes:

Hi Professor,

I did that very package last June. My trip report is the feature article in the next (Feb '02) issue of "Undercurrent" http://www.undercurrent.org/.

I suspect that you'll find it of interest.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Docvikingo: Thanks for your reply to my query--visa vi the Sea Fever. Unfortunately I no longer subscribe to Undercurrent. If that trip I have booked is an "O.K. trip please just tell me to relax.

Thanks, The Professor

Hi Professor,

It's a seaworthy & decently maintained boat, with a semi-involved crew, except for the cook, Red, whose a really great guy. The diving largely disappointed me, but then I have high standards. There's certainly nothing wrong with it.

I suspect you'll enjoy yourself.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

BTW, Professor, consider loostening up on the old exchequer a bit. I can think of few investments in scuba that can potentially save you as much money, disappointment & even harm as a subscription to "Undercurrent."

Think about it.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom