Shameless plug!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boz

Registered
Reaction score
Almost forgot,
this is a shameless plug for the new venture that I started a few months back with two other MSDTs.
We have formed a diving company, Hammerhead Blue Pty Ltd, which is all about professional (well, we try...) diving and outdoor adventure services. Everything from training, travel through to toys...
We have been training defence personnel on adventurous training activities and weekends, as well as exclusive groups such as corporates, actors, film industry etc...
I am an army officer and diver, Corrin is a Marketing Manager/Scottish backpacker who has ended up staying for over two years, Keith is the mature link/ex-Swiss banker who is about to publish a Divers' pocket guide to Oz.
We've had a lot of backpackers and sun-seeking divers join us for dives and courses at places such as Clovelly in Sydney, and they've suggested that we send some sort of a notice to others planning to travel.
So here it is, we're at hammerheadblue@hotmail.com, drop us a line if you need any type of diving/adventure advice & services in Australia from three very passionate divers/adventurers.
Hope to see some of you down under, if not, maybe in UK/ Adriatic/Mediterranian in August...

Cheers Big Ears

Damir 'Boz' Zamboni

Sydney, Australia
Fine and 36*C

P.S. I tried to upload the photos of some of our shark dives, but my head wouldn't fit on the screen... ha, ha... (this one's for Keralucu, thought I'd beat you to the punch, CTHD)

Boz:
Do you have a web site?
Are you going to DEMA this year?
Are you working with a resort to bring groups down?
How many boats do you have?
Are you flexable on where the boats go?
Are you hooked up with Quantis for air contracts?
I assume you have insurance. How much?
Just a few questions to see if maybe we can work together.
:gorgeous:

Originally posted by boz

P.S. I tried to upload the photos of some of our shark dives, but my head wouldn't fit on the screen... ha, ha... (this one's for Keralucu, thought I'd beat you to the punch, CTHD)

Hey Bozzy... just saw this thread... shameless plug, indeed! Haha, yeah, yeah... when are you coming to the Land of Smiles??
Email me!
CTHD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom