Looking for dive buddys in eastern washington

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greg D.

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking for divers in or around the moses lake area who arent afraid of cold or freshwater to go diving with, I am also up for a trip or two to the ocean :wink:

hi i'm looking for some one too dive with. as i am still new to this state. i'm not very familiar with yet. if you'd like we can dive in the mukilteo area. talk to you later.
good day!
jeff

Greg, I just talked to somebody at the hospital who's a diver, and suggested they look YOU up on scubaboard . . . I'll have to think about who it is.

Have you thought about getting hold of Rick Inman to do some diving around Spokane? It's not local, but it's a shorter drive than the Sound is.

Jeff,

I'll dive with you, I work just up the hill from Mukilteo in Everett, Looks like we have about the same amount of experience. Send me a PM if you'd like to go.

Jake

Greg D.:
I'm looking for divers in or around the moses lake area who arent afraid of cold or freshwater to go diving with, I am also up for a trip or two to the ocean :wink:
Dude! I'm almost next door to you! And as I recall, you own me a dive. :D Come to CDA.

Greg D.:
[VOICE OF GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PRESENT]"Atomic Duuuuuucks! Atomic Duuuuuuucks! The Duuuuuucks are heading to Hoodsport this weekend - they sent you guys an emaaaaaaiillll"[/VOICE OF GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PRESENT]

Dude, I'm on the road Thursday, pulling into Don Kinney's Yellow House late Thursday night. Diving Friday and Saturday, returning Sunday. Lotsa room at the house. Join us if you guys want to. (I never got any emails back from your club!) :) Let me know if you can make it.

Doc

Oh, drat - I hate it when ancient threads get resurrected!

My buddy and I have been looking for a reason to dive in fresh water. Is there anything to see in Moses Lake? or other fresh water sites over there. He is from Naches so we could probably be talked into making the drive over.

coachrenz:
My buddy and I have been looking for a reason to dive in fresh water. Is there anything to see in Moses Lake? or other fresh water sites over there. He is from Naches so we could probably be talked into making the drive over.
Greg posted this in May of 2004. When I drove over Moses Lake yesterday, it was frozen over. However, way over here in lake Coeur d' Alene, we're just kicking floating ice out of the way.
Doc Intrepid:
Dude, I'm on the road Thursday, pulling into Don Kinney's Yellow House late Thursday night. Diving Friday and Saturday, returning Sunday. Lotsa room at the house. Join us if you guys want to. (I never got any emails back from your club!) :) Let me know if you can make it.
Dived the Hood last weekend. There was 6 feet of chocolate milk on the surface - literally could not see my gauge 4 inches in front of my mask. Under that, though, it opened up to about 15'.

Rick Inman:
Dived the Hood last weekend. There was 6 feet of chocolate milk on the surface - literally could not see my gauge 4 inches in front of my mask. Under that, though, it opened up to about 15'.
Jeez, I can hardly wait! :flush:

Was there, like, dead salmon laying all over the bottom and gill nets and other fun stuff too? Holy Winter-Diving-In-The-Canal.....

I'll let you know how it goes. Maybe we'll get lucky! (Last time I was there my buddy and I saw a 6'-7' six gill shark - my buddy got it on videotape...here's hoping...) :D

Back
Top Bottom