Dry Torguas 8/19 - 8/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who are you going out with? I am just looking to add spearfishing operators around Florida to my list. Thanks, Hunter

Hunter:
Who are you going out with? I am just looking to add spearfishing operators around Florida to my list. Thanks, Hunter

Hunter,

The Ultimate Getaway out of Ft Myers. I've chartered the boat every Aug for the last 6 years. Good time,

Wayne

Thanks Wayne, I suppose that you have been productive and possibly a few virgin sites with them? This is a liveaboard isn't it? I will try to check them out on the web. Thanks for the info. I have done several trips out of Key West with Bob DeMuero on the Playmate. I have a June & October trip booked with him. Also a first rate operation with Nitrox on board. Thanks again, Hunter

Productive, yes.........virgin sites, I'd guess no....
The 100' boat holds 20 divers, air conditioned, 4 bath with hot water showers, big salon.....nitrox membrane system.
It's a great deal for the dollar. Here's the site:

www.ultimategetaway.net

I still have 1 seat if you're interested...

Wayne

Hunter:
Thanks Wayne, I suppose that you have been productive and possibly a few virgin sites with them? This is a liveaboard isn't it? I will try to check them out on the web. Thanks for the info. I have done several trips out of Key West with Bob DeMuero on the Playmate. I have a June & October trip booked with him. Also a first rate operation with Nitrox on board. Thanks again, Hunter

Back
Top Bottom