Malteser Cake recipe wanted.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoppy

Reaction score
Hi,

Had this a while ago, can't seem to find a recipe for it anywhere. Anyone have one ?

Droolingly yours

Malteser Cake

(please note all quantities are approximate, and some experimentation may be needed for best results)

4oz Margarine
2tbsp Golden Syrup
8oz Milk Chocolate
approx 1/3 large packet of Digestive Biscuits, crushed
Lots of Maltesers (2 pkts)
200g White Chocolate
Melt margarine & syrup, add chocolate and stir till all melted and smooth. (Do not boil or burn!) Stir in biscuits to suitable consistency. Take off heat and add Maltesers. Spread into tin/baking tray and chill until set.
Cover in melted white chocolate and chill again. When set, cut into squares.

Enjoy!

Short Description
The malted chocolate balls known as Maltesers are made by Mars Confectionery. They consist of a crunchy malt centre covered in chocolate. They are smooth and almost perfectly round.

Oh my - I think I'll be having a try of that one!!!! Never heard of it before but it sounds devine!!!!!

Natasha:
Short Description
The malted chocolate balls known as Maltesers are made by Mars Confectionery. They consist of a crunchy malt centre covered in chocolate. They are smooth and almost perfectly round.
Hmmm... we call those "malted milk balls".
Sounds tastey. Maybe I'll make a batch of those, the GF claims to be allergic to that stuff. :wink:

Malteasers are little blobs of heaven. Like Whoppers, only with way better chocolate. I lust for malteasers.

Natasha:
Malteser Cake

(please note all quantities are approximate, and some experimentation may be needed for best results)

4oz Margarine
2tbsp Golden Syrup
8oz Milk Chocolate
approx 1/3 large packet of Digestive Biscuits, crushed
Lots of Maltesers (2 pkts)
200g White Chocolate
Melt margarine & syrup, add chocolate and stir till all melted and smooth. (Do not boil or burn!) Stir in biscuits to suitable consistency. Take off heat and add Maltesers. Spread into tin/baking tray and chill until set.
Cover in melted white chocolate and chill again. When set, cut into squares.

Enjoy!

OOOOOOOO thank you !

Lifesaver.

:10:

ScubaBaby:
Oh my - I think I'll be having a try of that one!!!! Never heard of it before but it sounds devine!!!!!

Abby you absolutley must try this , devine is the word. :11ztongue

I used to joke and tell people Malted Milk Balls only grew in Malta.
LOL.
I love 'em!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom