A Scubaboard club of our own!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chepar

Contributor
Reaction score
WOW!

Let's say I was more than surprised when I saw NetDoc's announcement . . . though I suspect from recent forays into the Board that now we do have enough members from our neck of the woods to form our own chapter.

I remember way back when . . . it seemed like I was the only Hawaii member on this board, and desperately seeking other buddies.

Back when the Scubaboard clubs were first forming, it was kind of informal - a bunch of people in the same area deciding to form their own chapters - of course, I couldn't form a club of one. :11ztongue

I am elated that one has been formed for us - I know there are a few of us Scubaboard members in Hawaii that aren't able to log on as much as before, and I'll pass the word along to them - but I'd love to get together with some of the newer members that I haven't met yet.

chepar:
...snip...
we do have enough members from our neck of the woods to form our own chapter.

...snip...QUOTE]

Neck of the woods? You must not be a native :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom