cruise diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scooba

New
Reaction score
Hi, I will taking a cruise in April with Princess. Has anyone been on Princess and have you used their dive recommendations? I will be traveling to Curacao, Dominica, Barbados, St Thomas, Princess Key and Isle Margarita. Any Suggestions. Thanks Scooba

I traveled with Celebrity in December, you can find my trip report in the travel section of this board. The only isles we'll have in common are Barbados and St. Thomas. Barbados was absolutey fantastic. Whomever you dive with, hope you get to visit "Bright Reef". Stunning!

Happy Diving!

Scuba-sass :)

I've never done a cruise & dive trip (not yet!) but as I understand it, the dives that the cruise set up for you tend to be pricier than if you set them up yourself. The trade-off is convenience - they take care of all arrangements and you are picked up right by the cruiseship dock.

Although, some dive operators will pick you up at the cruise dock if you ask.

By the way - Welcome to the Boards!

:jester: Scuba-sass and Sunshine Fish, Thanks for the info and getting back to me. This is my 1st time diving like this(many ports for 1 day each). I will let you know how it went when I return. Hoping to get about 1, 2-tank dives in each port. Hope you all enjoy diving. I am also an assistant instructor with YMCA Scuba program. Have a great day
Scooba

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom