Kona Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fish finder:
Does anyone have experience with this live aboard? We are considering taking a trip with them. Thanks!
Personally no, but I have heard alot of good things about it. A friend of mine is either going to or already went. I'll try and find out what she has to say about it :wink: Exactly what do you want to know?

justleesa:
Personally no, but I have heard alot of good things about it. A friend of mine is either going to or already went. I'll try and find out what she has to say about it :wink: Exactly what do you want to know?

Just a general review. We tried the Nekton in the Bahamas and want something different. They seem to stay right along the Kona coast - how was the surge? Any currents? Thanks very much for your help

fish finder:
Does anyone have experience with this live aboard? We are considering taking a trip with them. Thanks!
When I owned my dive store we sent several couples over on the Kona ag they had a great time and the crew bent over backwards to take care of them to the point one guy lost his mask and they set him up with prescition lens nocharge. Might not happen always but they went the xtra mile to make his tripp. He did there photo school and brought back awsome pictures of the huge mantas under the lights of the boat.
I'd be there if it was me!

OK...found some things out. Our new captain is the Kona Aggressors and the Nekton Rorqual old captain. He says it's great! The crew is great! and the new captain is a friend of his - So that means he's great too. The food is good...as for the diving:
It's gonna be the best sites that side has to offer....you have a chance of seeing whale sharks, dolphins, whales (in season)...the sites are pristine, as they are more to the south where nobody goes. You can do 5 dives a day....Nitrox on the boat, you can do any class
All over a great choice!

We dove the Rorqual last fall and thought that crew was great. Thanks all for your help! We are going to sign up probably for a fall trip.

justleesa:
OK...found some things out. Our new captain is the Kona Aggressors and the Nekton Rorqual old captain. He says it's great! The crew is great! and the new captain is a friend of his - So that means he's great too. The food is good...as for the diving:
It's gonna be the best sites that side has to offer....you have a chance of seeing whale sharks, dolphins, whales (in season)...the sites are pristine, as they are more to the south where nobody goes. You can do 5 dives a day....Nitrox on the boat, you can do any class
All over a great choice!

Cool deal! Please tell us about it when you come back.

BTW, are you directly from Chicago? I'm originally from Rosemont :D

We are very close to Rosemont - maybe 15 minutes on the Kennedy. We are moving to Phoenix in a few weeks, though!

justleesa:
Cool deal! Please tell us about it when you come back.

BTW, are you directly from Chicago? I'm originally from Rosemont :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom