Need couple for dive trip to Exumas July 10 - 16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jee9

New
Reaction score
My name is Jeanine and I am the organizer for a dive trip to the Exumas, Bahamas on July 10 - 16, 2004. We are a diverse group of 10 who are looking for a couple to fill the last double cabin on our boat.

The Catamaran (Cat Ppalu) sleeps 12 and comes with a crew of 4. There is a Captain, Engineer, Dive Instructor and Gourment Cook. The cost is $1395. per person for the cruise and you would need to fly to Nassau, Bahamas and pay the entry taxes. This is a discounted rate based on double occupancy. I will be paying the crews 15% gratuity and two transfers per person. This is a $230.00 savings per person.

The Exumas offers amazing dive opportunities. If you know of anyone who would be interested, they can look at the adventure online at www.catppalu.com or e-mail me at jee9@aol.com.

Jeanine

I did this trip November 2002, it was sweet!
You better all be friends, cause the space it tight.
Food was excellent, Diving great!
The Crew became a tight part of our group.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom