Any Kaua'i buddies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

love2godeep

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm visiting Kaua'i until the 26th.

Although I'm here on business, I'd love to get in some diving. From what I here, the shore dives are just as good as going out in a boat, and a lot more affordable. But.... I need a buddy! I have my own equipment; will need to rent tanks and weights.

I'd love to hear from anyone who'd be willing to show this haole the underwater wonders of your beautiful island. Unfortunately, I'll be tied up this weekend (Sat, Sun, and Monday am), but I'm quite flexible any other time.

One other thing.... Is the Ni'ihau dive worth the big bucks? I've dived in some awesome places, and if this is really one of the great world dives, I'll scrape together my shekels.

Thanks for your help!

:cry:

I guess there's no friendly ScubaBoard people out here right now. Oh well, James G helped me to find a good dive outfit, so I'll get in some diving, after all.

Aloha!

Has anyone else noticed how fast time flies on Hawaii? Or is it just me?

love2godeep:
:cry:

I guess there's no friendly ScubaBoard people out here right now. Oh well, James G helped me to find a good dive outfit, so I'll get in some diving, after all.

Aloha!

Has anyone else noticed how fast time flies on Hawaii? Or is it just me?

I'll be there from the 22nd to 30th. I have dives lined up with bubbles below, but I'm looking for a shore buddy too. Let me know if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom