Blackbeard's with Uncle Ricky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison

Trusty Shellback
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Avast ye landlubbers and sailors alike!

'Tis a fine fall outing I have planned for ye all, aboard one of the Blackbeard’s 65' motor-sailing vessels Morning Star, Pirate's Lady or Sea Explorer. We set sail from Miami on Saturday, October 23rd, for the Bahamas and a week of wonderful diving in the crystal clear waters of the Bimini and Berry chains, returning Friday, October 29th.

Last fall we were accompanied by a pod of dolphin on the crossing from Miami, and swam with sea turtles, rays, eels, sharks and positively zillions of fish. Wrecks, reefs, walls, swim-throughs and the Road to Atlantis...

Don't miss this one.

Accommodations on the boat, all meals, diving, beer, wine and soft drinks are included in the trip price of only $839 each! (With port taxes, a tip for the crew and a few souvenirs from the Bahamas I budget $1000)

Great diving, great friends, great food, great topside scenery, great fun...

What could be better?

Take a look at a couple of the video clips I got last fall on the Blackbeard's Adventure page.

PM me or call the shop today (334-269-3483) and get signed up.

I just can’t wait to share this adventure with you.

Rick

Rick, you are teasing me with the number two trip on my list.

If my number one trip falls through, you might find a stowaway aboard...

JRO:
Great video on that turtle (very inquisitive, eh?), did you shoot the shark video as well?

Wish I could make the trip Rick...maybe next time.

Jeff
Yes, the shark video is mine also. I made a "trip video" that ended up being a "full length movie" - 98 minutes. Everyone claims it was good...
Rick :)

DivingGal:
Rick you do purdy work!
Why thank you... :blush:
Rick

Rick Murchison:
Why thank you... :blush:
Rick

Ditto on the turtle vidio! Also loved the shark movie although it made my wife a little nervous!

If I wern't going on the Aqua Cat in July (sister ship?) I'd think about joining y'all!

Rick - do you have any pre/post plans in Miami made?

We love to have you come up to Ft. Lauderdale to do some diving with us. If I recall you got blown out last time we had an outing planned in Hollywood.

Marc

Wow! sounds great and I'd love to go...but school comes first (rats!)
Do you plan this trip every year? After I finish I wanted to do myself (ourselves) something good and that trip sounds just perfect.

FLL Diver:
Rick - do you have any pre/post plans in Miami made?

We love to have you come up to Ft. Lauderdale to do some diving with us. If I recall you got blown out last time we had an outing planned in Hollywood.

Marc
We'd sure like to break up the drive back to Alabama with a little diving. Last year we went out for a couple of boat dives on Friday afternoon after returning to Miami, and had planned to dive Saturday with the SB crew... We were very disappointed that the weather didn't cooperate for the great Scubaboard shore dive in Hollywood - we ended up diving at Ginnie, which was nice but not much as we didn't have our cave gear.
So no, we don't have any plans for the Friday afternoon and Saturday after we get back in, and yes, we'd love to put something together and come dive with y'all.
Rick

Back
Top Bottom