Lost Drysuit at Sunrise Beach Park. Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coo's Toe

Reaction score
My buddy and I left a drysuit and undies behind at Sunrise Beach Park this saturday... While it's unlikely that another diver found it, I'm trying to spread the word in case anyone hears anything. I've already talked to the maintainence guy who lives at the site, and nothing was turned in to him.

Two drybags, one marked Diving concepts. In the bags were a Diving Concepts shell suit with neoprene seal, apeks inflator, and a tiny apeks cuff dump valve. Suit is blue on black, front zip, size 12 boots. The other bag contained DC thinsulate undies and several pairs of socks.

Let me know if you hear of anyone finding this stuff, please. Any help recovering it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Any unique markings? Spread the word so that if anyone see's it pop up on EBay they can let you know

Ben

Coo's Toe:
My buddy and I left a drysuit and undies behind at Sunrise Beach Park this saturday... While it's unlikely that another diver found it, I'm trying to spread the word in case anyone hears anything. I've already talked to the maintainence guy who lives at the site, and nothing was turned in to him.

Two drybags, one marked Diving concepts. In the bags were a Diving Concepts shell suit with neoprene seal, apeks inflator, and a tiny apeks cuff dump valve. Suit is blue on black, front zip, size 12 boots. The other bag contained DC thinsulate undies and several pairs of socks.

Let me know if you hear of anyone finding this stuff, please. Any help recovering it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

How/where did you find it? Was it packed in the trunk and forgotten? Or did some honest soul come forth?
If it was returned, THIS would renew my faith in mankind.........

Regardless of how it was found, I am glad you found it. The last time I dove Sunrise, I could have forgotten all my gear after the climb and not realized it until I got home.

Back
Top Bottom