AZSCUBA Club Meeting... Where & When?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveAZ

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Our First Official Meeting!!!
Where & What weekday should we have it?

David Said:

Our presence on Scuba Board has already begun to add to our Club's growth. We now have 42 members. I'd like to attempt our first official MEETING when we hit 50 members.

If you would like to join, go here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azscuba

I would like to schedule it so most of us can attend…

Suggestion #1:
A Thursday night, 7PM
The Fish Market
1720 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Diane Said:
how about earlier, so we can get happy hour prices? could also time it so that it's after work. There are times when you get home from work it's just too much effort to go back out...

David Said:

I am posting a thread to the Scuba Board to allow the members to respond...
Fish Market has no happy hour. I Know Diane had an impromptu meeting at The Monastary. Do they have a happy hour?

Suggestion #2:
A Thursday night, Meet 5:30, Conduct meeting @ 6:00
The Monastary
4114 N 28 St.
Phoenix, AZ

The Monastary is located behind The Long John Silvers on the northwest corner of Indian School and 28th street. From the Squaw Peak (rt 51) go east on Indian School to 28th St. Go left (north), it will be on your left, and you will turn into a dirt parking lot.

Please make suggestions! If you work in East Mesa or Sun City, or work until 6PM and this will not work for you, let us know! I'd like for this to work out so we have a large turnout...

undefined
DaveAZ:
Our First Official Meeting!!!
Where & What weekday should we have it?

David Said:

Our presence on Scuba Board has already begun to add to our Club's growth. We now have 42 members. I'd like to attempt our first official MEETING when we hit 50 members.

If you would like to join, go here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azscuba

I would like to schedule it so most of us can attend…

Suggestion #1:
A Thursday night, 7PM
The Fish Market
1720 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Diane Said:
how about earlier, so we can get happy hour prices? could also time it so that it's after work. There are times when you get home from work it's just too much effort to go back out...

David Said:

I am posting a thread to the Scuba Board to allow the members to respond...
Fish Market has no happy hour. I Know Diane had an impromptu meeting at The Monastary. Do they have a happy hour?

Suggestion #2:
A Thursday night, Meet 5:30, Conduct meeting @ 6:00
The Monastary
4114 N 28 St.
Phoenix, AZ

The Monastary is located behind The Long John Silvers on the northwest corner of Indian School and 28th street. From the Squaw Peak (rt 51) go east on Indian School to 28th St. Go left (north), it will be on your left, and you will turn into a dirt parking lot.

Please make suggestions! If you work in East Mesa or Sun City, or work until 6PM and this will not work for you, let us know! I'd like for this to work out so we have a large turnout...
I vote for the The Monastary but i'd prefer a different nite

Prefer earlier than 7 PM. Monastery might not be big enough if 20 or show up.

I'd love to join up if I can make it with work; I should have Thursday off. My wife and I are still heading out on Friday evening for the weekend at Catalina's dive park- Anyone who's interested in joining up let me know.

Tony.

LOVE the idea of Thurs nights, or Weds nights too! (Hubby and I have "those" kinds of jobs that RARELY allow weekends off, and we also work nights.)

Ok, I just signed up for the Scuba Club so thought I would post my vote. I would prefer the Monastery or any other centrally located informal atmosphere. Wednesday or Thursday is fine with a slight preference for Thursday. I also like the 5:30/6:00 start time.

I also feel a need to mention that I am a warm water diver. Mainly San Carlos, Mexico. Been to Lake Pleasant a couple of times, but it is just too cold and too cloudy for me. But I will probably end up there again when I just have to dive and can't head south.

I just signed up too! Thursday night would be good for me, But wedneday night I work till 7:30.

We have a meeting planned!!!

I don't want to post it here-

If you would like to attend, join the group-
It's free!!!

To join, go here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/azscuba

If you don't want to join, feel free to post here to explain why. I'll see what I can do to accomodate you!

SCUBA get together Announcement

UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY ART SHOW Don't miss it!
This week, we will be meeting Thursday, July 8 at 5:45 PM:
please come and meet some new divers

COACH HOUSE
7011 E Indian School Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Scottsdale Art Walk is featuring an Underwater photography show, by Rusty Childress!
It is 1/10 of a mile from bar to gallery!
I plan on walking over after meeting with friends, should be fun
Art One Gallery
4120 N Marshall Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

open 6-9 PM

Don't miss it! Hope to see you there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom