redang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fallman6

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be going to Redang, Malaysia this summer. Any suggestions of dive operators place to stay and so on?? :06:

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

If you use the Search feature, you'll find dozens of opinions...

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

There are many resorts, most of them have dive operations. I have stayed at Redang Kalong, it's moderately priced. Check out their web-site at http://www.redangkalong.com/. More expensive resorts are at Berjaya Redang Beach and Coral Laguna Resort. Redang is a popular destination - there are numerous dive sites. Between the months of April-September the visibility is 20-30m. and the corals are healthy and colorful.Book early if you come on 29 May-13 June or 21-29 Aug because of the school holidays, that is a peak season. If you come alone the resorts will levy a surcharge of about 20% for your accommodation. Do negotiate to reduce the surcharge. You can expect better rates if you are staying longer than a week or package it with diving. Email to me if you need more info. yeohcw@imr.gov.my

hey fallman,

redang is a beautiful place to dive
www.redang.com.my check out this place. if you are booking by phone, talk to a friend of mine called ROBERT.
friendly, super pro diver. tell him ZESS LIM introduce you to this :)

cheers

bubbles are forever

Thanks for your help. there is really a lot to read here
fallman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom