Looking for Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brain

New
Reaction score
Aloha. I moved to Oahu a year ago and my built-in dive buddy "decided" to become pregnant :eyebrow: . I own all my own gear, including tanks and have over ten years of experience. I'm up for anything; e.g., shore, night, etc... Please e-mail me. Mahalo. :crafty:

Im there Bro just let me know when and where. Im stationed at Scofield Barracks. I got my cert. in 1987 have all my dive gear except a tank. So let me know.

Jeff

roguediver:
Im there Bro just let me know when and where. Im stationed at Scofield Barracks. I got my cert. in 1987 have all my dive gear except a tank. So let me know.

Jeff
I'd love to dive with you guys but, I'm not there.

One question roguediver. Did you ever dive in the Rogue Valley? That's where I live in southern oregon. I have a feeling I'm way off base but it doesn't hurt to ask :crafty:

Brain:
Aloha. I moved to Oahu a year ago and my built-in dive buddy "decided" to become pregnant :eyebrow: . I own all my own gear, including tanks and have over ten years of experience. I'm up for anything; e.g., shore, night, etc... Please e-mail me. Mahalo. :crafty:

Hi - there are a bunch of us here (and now so conveniently located at this particular club section :wink: ) - now that summer's almost here, undoubtedly you can find someone to dive with anytime.

Island Divers has a free dive club that several of us belong to - mostly boat dives - we all try to get together fairly regularly. Matt (one of the owners) sends out a monthly email with the club dive schedule - a new one came out a few days ago, apparently - there are dives scheduled all this coming weekend.

No Al I have never dove rogue valley and not real sure where it is. I did live up in WA. state for a few years though.

Cheaper

Does island divers have a web site were I can get on that e-mail list or to join the club. Thanks for the info.

Jeff

roguediver:
Does island divers have a web site were I can get on that e-mail list or to join the club. Thanks for the info.

Jeff

Their phone number is 947-6583. One of the owners, Matt, is actually a member here, but I don't know how often he gets over here any more - he's been pretty busy since opening the shop on Hickam.

Just give them a call and they'll take your email address for the newsletter. If you want, PM me your email address and I can forward you the latest newsletter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom