Utila...Deep Blue Divers..what do you think??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

August West

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Gang,

I'm heading to Utila to dive at Deep Blue Divers...anyone been there? What are you suggestions...good and bad...

Thanks,

August

August West:
Hey Gang,

I'm heading to Utila to dive at Deep Blue Divers...anyone been there? What are you suggestions...good and bad...

Thanks,

August

You'll be in good hands. Steve, Jasmine and shirley run a good dive operation.

Regards,

A very nice resort, Home cooked meals, nice relaxed place, but very good regarding dive safety. Besides the boat dives, the shore dives were wonderful. I highly recommend them.

I was there with a group last year and we had a blast. You will feel like you are a most welcome guest in someone's home, rather than just a paying customer. Steve, Jasmine and Shirley are the best at making you feel comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful The diving is quite good and safety is always at the forefront.

I will be returning on April 15 for another week to try to see the Whale Sharks. I expect nothing but a great time again. I hope you enjoy your trip. Relax and go with the flow.

We have a few spots still open - interested?

DSDO

It's even worth returning Dec 25th for Jasmines Christmas Dinner and the 'Tres Leches'!!!!!

Andy

PS Steve, managed to get to -8 and snow up here!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom