Krabby patties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
Here ya go folks

The offer from Plankton wasn't nearly enough so am giving to you all for free.

1 pound crabmeat, shell and cartilage removed
3 ounces (1 1/2 cups) fresh bread crumbs
1 egg yolk
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
12 spring onions, finely chopped
1 hard boiled egg, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh marjoram
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 fluid ounces (1/2 cup) vegetable oil
1/2 bunch watercress, trimmed and washed

In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the crabmeat, breadcrumbs, egg yolk, mayonnaise, onions, hard boiled egg, marjoram, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Mix abd knead the mixture with your hands until it comes away from the sides of the bowl.
Shape the crab mixture into 3 inch diameter balls, place then on wax paper and flatten them with the palm of your hands.

In a large frying-pan, heat the vegetable oil over moderately high heat. When the oil is hot, add the patties, a few at a time and fry them for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until golden brown. use slotted sptuala transfer the patties to a paper towel to drain.

Ganish with the watercress and serve as you would a sandwich or burger.

enjoy

Fishkiller,

Yum! Thanks - I don't cook, but I will gladly pass the recipe along to someone who does....and invite myself to dinner. :)

Someone might have just appointed himself official cook of NDI.

you then take the pattie and place it on the bun. Then you add a slice of cheese then a leaf of lettuce then pickles then catsup mustard mayonaise then the top bun.

enjoy
:lunch:

Originally posted by Zellet
you then take the pattie and place it on the bun. Then you add a slice of cheese then a leaf of lettuce then pickles then catsup mustard mayonaise then the top bun.
Mmmmm, yum! :lunch:

Kewl what a good idea to post some recipes, I just wish I had some to post. Those crab cakes sound awesome thou!

Chillywill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom