Question about ear pro masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

virginia

Reaction score
:06: I must keep water from entering my ears. A difficult task for this sport, I know. I have little info. on the ear pro mask. Any help?

You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 16 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

They actually work very well. I've had numerous divers buy them from us and send emails that say they have saved their diving. Now you will still need to equalize - although how fast you need to equalize seems to lessen... and it is possible for someone to bump your ear piece and they flood - but you can also clear them underwater by holding the mask against your face, and exhaling with your nose. The air will make a little squeeky sound as it goes through some tubes, back to the ear pieces where it will force the water down an out.

charmygirl:
You are going to be so glad you found this board. I have been diving for 16 years, yet have learned so much in the short time I have been on SB.

Welcome to SB!

K

Thank you. I hope to learn as you have from SB.
Virginia A.

scubatoys:
They actually work very well. I've had numerous divers buy them from us and send emails that say they have saved their diving. Now you will still need to equalize - although how fast you need to equalize seems to lessen... and it is possible for someone to bump your ear piece and they flood - but you can also clear them underwater by holding the mask against your face, and exhaling with your nose. The air will make a little squeeky sound as it goes through some tubes, back to the ear pieces where it will force the water down an out.

Thanks for the reply. I will give the mask a try.
By the way, I also purchased the proear hood. (from you!)
Virginia.

Back
Top Bottom