Count Down, 1 week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's just one week until Donna and I will be on the plane to Hawaii. Wooo!!! Hooo!!! Getting exited now.

DennisW:
It's just one week until Donna and I will be on the plane to Hawaii. Wooo!!! Hooo!!! Getting exited now.
Bring your drysuit, due to some weird Alaskan current the water temps in hawaii have dropped almost 25 degrees.

my Donna and i leave next Wensday .

Drysuit....you better be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grizz:
my Donna and i leave next Wensday .

Drysuit....you better be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me kid? By the way the weird currents are taking 80 degree water along with it's tropical sealife and depositing them in the Sound. It appears during your vacation you'll be viewing Lings in Hawaii and I'll be chasing parrot fish in the sound.

have fun diving cold next week? Don't worry, things will return to normal by the time you get back home.

I'm going to fly into Oahu. We will be there a couple of days, no diving. Then we fly to Hawaii, Kona area. We will do 3 or 4 dives there, two boat dives and one or two shore dives. Then we are off to Maui, not diving. This is not a dive trip, it's our 25th anniversary. However, we will be under water on our anniversary, the 16th. We are taking wet suits. I hope the temps are normal.

The ocean temps are normal. 80 degrees. BTW, had a whale shark during the dive 2 days ago.

See you next week Dennis.

Id give my leaft spring strap to see a whale shark on a dive.

"be viewing Lings in Hawaii" at least ill see them . Vis has been so bad latley.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom