Sat. Diving June 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Sat. Evening Diving June 5
Hey wondering if anyone would be interested in diving with me this Sat. evening...I work till 4:30pm in Lakewood, but after that I would love to dive...anywhere anytime is good for me...just wanna blow bubbles!!!

Later :crafty:

I'm going diving tomorrow at edmonds if your interested ? make post for e-mail address ...QUOTE=underwatergirl]Sat. Evening Diving June 5
Hey wondering if anyone would be interested in diving with me this Sat. evening...I work till 4:30pm in Lakewood, but after that I would love to dive...anywhere anytime is good for me...just wanna blow bubbles!!!

Later :crafty:[/QUOTE]

Hey Annette, I just got back from my trip overseas. I did some epic dives across Southeast Asia. Sipadan, N. Sulawesi, Visayas...basically it was unbelievable! So I'm ready to get wet again in the cold NW waters if you're ready to take your tropical buddy along for a dive. Let me know when you're free, also I wanna ask Chris about the drysuit training I never got around to last June.

I got my photos from the last trip up if you wanna c em:

http://www.calvintang.com/gallery/uw

:)

Calvin

underwatergirl:
Sat. Evening Diving June 5

Later :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom