Tiny Sony DSC T-1 Digital, housing, filter, memory, and more...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadobadoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have too many digital camera's so if you are looking for a practically new (used on a one week trip) digital to use topside and underwater then this might be a good deal for you. To learn more about this camera and extras go to Sonystyle.com. The whole package new is about $1100 bucks.

I still have all the boxes and packaging. All in perfect condition. Housing does have a few very minor scratches as happens with all polycarbinate housings. Go to visitjason.com (personal section) to see some photos from my recent trip taken with this camera.

"The high-end camera that fits in your back pocket. Sony’s DSC-T1 features a huge 5.1 Megapixel resolution, 3X Optical Zoom, and a 2.5” Hybrid LCD Monitor, all in a package the size of a credit card. The T1 even packs extra features you would normally expect on a camera twice its size, such as a high-quality Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar® Lens, Sony’s high-speed Real Image Processor, 5 Area Multi-Point Focus. It is even able to capture full screen VGA (640x 480) video at an astounding 30 frames per second. It’s twice the camera at half the size."

What YOU get:
-Sony DSC T-1, 5.0 MP (very tiny) camera
-Sony Housing for T-1 (also tiny)
-Sony 32 and 256 MB memory card (pro duo)
-Sony red filter for the housing/lens
-two batteries (rechargeable)
-Sony adapter to make the memory card readable as a compact flash card in many devices including other cameras
-the docking cradle, cables, and all original packaging

Pay me $850 and it's all yours. I will consider all REASONABLE offers. Remember please, this stuff is about two weeks old and in like-new condition. Do your research on this camera and extras and you will see that the asking price is excellent!

www.sony.com
www.visitjason.com/personal

Might be interested. Other than the stock equipment from the camera and the housing, you are offering the extra:

256MB memory
1 extra battery
Red Filter

Would you consider $550?

Original Prices 2 weeks ago:

1. Camera $499
2. Housing $200
3. Red Filter $99
4. Memory $105
5. Extra Battery $39
6. Duo memory card adaptor $50 (makes it readable as a CF card because MOST readers don't recognize the new and very tiny duo memory) I used it to upload pics to a portable hard drive that took CF. You can also use it as a CF in another digital device like a camera or MP3 player. This isn't what came with the camera. This device literally turns any duo card into a CF card.

I'm sorry but I couldn't sell it for $550 but I thank you for your offer. I would take $750 though. That's almost $400 less than what I paid just a few weeks ago. At this price you get a red filter, 256mb card, extra battery, and no tax for free. Plus I will pay for shipping in the cont. US. That's a great deal if you happen to be looking for THIS camera, but certainly alot of money if you are not looking specifically for THIS camera. Thanks again David.

I'm considering to buy the same package and if you can give me a cause why are you selling?

Is it lucking quality, or other reason.

Thanks. Mikhail.

It isn't lacking quality but with that said let me be very clear and state that this camera's BEST feature is its size and the convenience that comes with the small size of the camera and the housing. It's like comparing a laptop and a desktop computer. If you are used to a desktop you may not be happy with a laptop.

I am selling it because I own 2 more digital camera's and if it isn't going to take BETTER photos than my larger camera's take, then I would just rather take the larger camera with me and sell this one because it cost me alot more than the larger cameras. Check my web page listed above for samples of the shots it takes underwater. It's about the same as my Oly and Canon just more money with some feature differences. Some better, some worse.

So, one more day here and then off to ebay it all goes where EVERYTHING sells for almost top price. Here's my final offer just to save the hassel of having to list it. $700 bucks with shipping in the US. Contact me quickly because it WILL go for more on ebay. Thanks folks.

pilot1962:
I'm considering to buy the same package and if you can give me a cause why are you selling?

Is it lucking quality, or other reason.

Thanks. Mikhail.

I may be interested in this for a friend if you still have it, I will tell them about it tomorrow. This is the exact camera she wants plus it comes with all of the extra goodies. Skip

Hey skipm,

I will wait to here from you in the next day before I post on ebay Friday night. I hate to deal with ebay just because of the time it takes to post and sell something even if I could sell it for more. Let me know if I can answer any questions in the meantime. The above posts should help but if some info is unclear just email me. Use the email on my member logo or just go to my web page listed above and click the CONTACT button. Thanks!

skipm:
I may be interested in this for a friend if you still have it, I will tell them about it tomorrow. This is the exact camera she wants plus it comes with all of the extra goodies. Skip

Back
Top Bottom